This project is read-only.

MVC and WCF

Jun 9, 2010 at 11:25 AM
Edited Jun 9, 2010 at 11:30 AM
Hi All, I have some problems around MVC and MFC. I try to intergate WCF into MVC. But I see, MVC included Model,View,Controller and it's ensure about SOA. And It can do everything WCF do. And I think we don't need to intergate it together. simple example is, with MVC, We can write a web application on desktop .So, we can move it to Mobile by coding again View on Mobile. With WCF we can do the same thing. Please help me about this topic. Thanks.
Coordinator
Jun 9, 2010 at 4:43 PM
Hi minhtoan898, I'm really sorry, but I'm not sure I fully understand your question and how it relates to OpenForum. Could you explain a little further?
Jun 10, 2010 at 2:42 AM
Hi, thanks . I try to intergrate WCF on MVC, Do you think that good thing? And How can i do it. :D
Coordinator
Jun 10, 2010 at 4:21 PM
Can you do it? Yes. Should you do it? It depends on what problem you're trying to solve. Unfortunately, this isn't really the correct/best forum for that sort of question. Try doing a google search for "MVC and MFC" for more information on the subject. http://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHMZ_enUS367US367&aq=f&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=wcf+and+mvc
Jun 10, 2010 at 4:31 PM

Thanks your attention ^^!

This is the first time i come to this forum.

If i have something wrongs. Hope your Help .Thanks.

MinhToan.